For safety and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of the usher in your section to your assigned ticketed seat and refrain from standing or leaving personal items in the aisles.
Alcohol and beer will be served at most Chaifetz Arena events to those 21 years and older, and everyone may be required to show proof of age.
Chaifetz Arena and Delaware North have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Chaifetz Arena does not allow outside food and beverage into the arena
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 25 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per transaction, with current, valid ID. At times, this may be adjusted per management
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show current valid identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to St. Louis Police Department persecution
- Guests on the suite levels are prohibited from removing bottles, cans and/or glasses from the suite level
- Guests are prohibited from leaving the arena with alcoholic beverages purchased inside.
Animals are not permitted for entry into Chaifetz Arena. Accommodations will be made for patrons requiring the assistance of a trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animal. Please contact our Guest Services Department if any accommodations are required by emailing us at ChaifetzGuestServices@slu.edu.
Patrons are suggested to make their requests ahead of time by calling 314-977-5000.
Headsets and receivers are available at no charge at our main Guest Service Booth on the Concourse by Section 103. A driver’s license, credit card, or some form of identification will be required as a deposit.
Chaifetz Arena has no access to backstage passes as they are only supplied by the touring acts. Guests who are seeking access backstage and/or to the event level may do so only with the proper credential. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) will be subject to search upon entering Chaifetz Arena.
Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages (including gifts for performers and or athletes) of any kind are not permitted with exceptions allowed for guests that require a larger bag for medical or childcare needs. All permitted oversize bags will be subject to thorough inspection by DPS.
All bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6" (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc.) will be prohibited from entry into the arena.
Banners and signs are typically welcome at Chaifetz Arena as long as it does not disrupt the view or experience of any other fan and the content is tasteful. Some events may specify banners and signs to be prohibited. Banners and signs are subject to search and may be confiscated if messages are inappropriate. Banner poles and sign sticks are not permitted.
Still personal, non-professional cameras with a lens smaller than 6 inches are allowed inside Chaifetz Arena for selected events. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Chaifetz Arena at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
All catering is in-house through Delaware North. Tours traveling with catering can service artists and crew, backstage only, but ticketed guests and club, suite and restaurant areas are the exclusive domain of in-house caterer. For more information and details, contact the Event Manager.
For most events, children 24 months of age and under will not require a ticket for entry into Chaifetz Arena, however must occupy the seating area or lap of one (1) ticketed adult. Please note, some events (family shows or those intended for children) will have a different child admissions policy, and may require children under 24 months of age to have a ticket for entry.
Chaifetz Arena does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. Nor are we responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Chaifetz Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures. Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Chaifetz Arena’s guest service center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked.
Chaifetz Arena Encourages:
- Good Sportsmanship
- Enthusiastic support of Billiken Athletics
- Commitment to safety
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Friendly attitude towards all visiting fans
- Disruptive, unruly, or intoxicated behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Inappropriate, discriminatory or obscene signage
- Rudeness to fellow fans or arena personnel
- Throwing objects or entering the court of play or show space
- Possession of outside alcoholic beverages in the arena
- Using any form of tobacco, including E-Cigarettes, inside the arena
Fans who display unacceptable behaviors will be subject to ejection, loss of season tickets and possible arrest at the discretion of arena personnel.
Chaifetz Arena has exclusivity over all food and beverages served and consumed throughout the facility. The tenant, exhibitors, or their representatives may not sell food and beverage items at any time with the expressed written consent of the General Manager. Patrons may not bring food and beverages onto the premises at any time. Concession stands are located throughout Chaifetz Arena and are operated by DNC. All arrangements for serving food and beverages, and sale of concessions should be made through DNC.
Chaifetz Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for all our guests. We require all guests to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
The following are what guests can expect when visiting Chaifetz Arena:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats or suites and show their tickets when requested
The following behavior may result in a guests removal from the arena:
- Guests who enter the playing area or stage will be immediately ejected from the venue
- Guests who smoke in the venue. Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking facility
- Guests who use any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing
- Guests who do not comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures
- Guests who stand on chairs, railings or put other guests on their backs or shoulders
- Guests who are fighting or challenge others to a fight
- Guests who “moon” or show other private body parts will be escorted out of the venue
- Guests who violate any of Chaifetz Arena’s policies and procedures
- Guests who violate any local, state or federal laws or statues
- Guests who ignite any display of flames, i.e. lighters, matches
- Guests who attempt to enter any backstage areas without permission
- Guests who throw, discharge, or launch any object or liquid substance
- Guests who willfully and maliciously disturb another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Guests who use profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Guests who taunt or use offensive language against any players, referees, or performers
- The Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member
Guests who choose not to adhere to the above code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
Door opening times for Chaifetz Arena events will vary by event. Generally, doors for concerts will open 60 minutes prior to an event.
All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt, shoes at all times for their own safety. Chaifetz Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
For the safety of our guests and visitors, the operation of drones, unmanned aircraft and remote controlled aircraft at Chaifetz Arena is strictly prohibited without the advance written consent of management. Violators may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
There is an area for disabled drop-off on the west side of Compton Avenue next to Chaifetz Arena. This area is marked with signs and orange cones during events. This area is not for taxis, uber, or lyft. Groups traveling on buses may utilize the drop off, but must arrange alternate parking.
Chaifetz Arena's goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, employees and occupants of Chaifetz Arena. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with directives from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of Chaifetz Arena and/or its tenants. The sampling and distribution of products is prohibited inside and outside of the building.
It is safe to proceed through the machines, however, expectant mothers who prefer a wand screening may request such accommodation.
It is safe to proceed through the machines, however, guests with medical circumstances who prefer a wand screening may request such accommodation.
As long as the wheelchair, scooter or walker fits through the machines, guests may use them. If the mobility device does not fit, sets off the alarm or guests in these circumstances prefer a secondary screening, a screening with a wand will be conducted.
Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to deny entry to visibly impaired guests. Any impaired guest causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Chaifetz Arena rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. This stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted as soon as it is determined.
Laptops or any type of personal computers, and tablets (i.e. iPads, TouchPads, etc.) will not be permitted inside Chaifetz Arena.
Chaifetz Arena is located 1 South Compton Avenue - St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Lost children/guests should be directed to our Guest Services Kiosk, located on the Main Concourse near section 102. Parents looking for a lost child should contact the nearest Usher or Security Officer. For safety reasons Chaifetz Arena is unable to make in-arena announcements for lost children or guests.
Give a detailed description of the person(s) in question including:
- Location of area last seen
- Eye and hair color
- Description of clothes including shoes
- Any distinguished characteristics
Lost and found items should be turned into the Guest Services Kiosk during an event. Guests Services must log the item, description, date found in the Lost & Found Log. At the end of the event, items are bagged by date and the Guest Services Supervisor manages their storage for up to 30 days. At the end of the 30 day period, unclaimed items may be donated.
- Items of monetary or personal value (IDs, credit cards, phones) may be turned into Mike Otten in the DPS office on the concourse. DPS manages their storage and return to owner.
- All Lost & Found items are to be turned into the Guest Services Kiosk on the concourse as soon as possible. Any guest looking for a Lost & Found item during the event should be directed to that location.
- Guests inquiring about Lost & Found items post-event should inquire about picking up items that were turned in or by sending an email to ChaifetzArenaGuestServices@slu.edu.
- Chaifetz Arena assumes no responsibility for lost items at any event, and all items not collected within 30 days will be discarded.
For lost tickets, guests must contact their point of purchase. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase.
When the national anthem is played prior to the start of each sporting event, we will pause. All persons representing Chaifetz Arena or Spectra shall stand respectfully during the playing of national anthem. Concession workers step away from beer taps and cash registers. Ushers and other employees should come to a halt and remove their caps. As long as weather is permitting, security checks and ticket-scanning at entry gates should be paused as well.
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Audio/video recording devices (GoPro, iPad, tablets, Google Glasses, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside food and/or beverage
- Oversized bags and backpacks (no larger than 14" x 14" x 6")
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles or Flasks
- Illegal drugs or substances (we have zero tolerance on this)
- Incendiary devices, flammable liquids, aerosol cans, permanent markers
- Weapons of any kind
- Strollers (exceptions will be made for collapsible ones that fit under a seat)
- Banner sticks, poster tubes and flag poles
- Items whose content cannot be inspected (wrapped gifts)
- Laptops, personal computers, two-way radios, tablets, iPads
- Flashlights, laser pointers, flares, fireworks, confetti
- Noise making devices (air horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc)
- Balloons, balls, projectiles or optical illusions
- Skateboards, segways, scooters, roller blades, bikes, hover boards and helmets
- Coolers, ice chests, folding chairs, pointed-tip umbrellas
- Seat cushions or booster seats
- Masks, chains, studded belts or bracelets
- Animals or pets (accommodations will be made for trained, harnessed and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads, flyers
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, derogatory characterization
- Signs, flags and banners (no larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick). Signs must be relevant to the event and not contain any explicit language, profanity, derogatory characterization.
Facility management, artist/tour management, and security reserves the right to ban any additional items at their discretion. Chaifetz Arena and security staff reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Chaifetz Arena has a No Re-Entry policy for all of its events. Chaifetz Arena does have a designated pass out location for guests who would like to smoke. The pass out gate is located at Section 112, Gate E on the concourse. The no re-entry policy for Chaifetz Arena is standard, but there are a few exceptions. Most events will not allow re-entry into the building, and all exits are final. There are a handful of events that allow re-entry, such as all day tournaments, cheer & dance competitions, and CrossFit. Please refer to your Guest Services Supervisor or Event Manager for each event. Special circumstances (such as taking a large merchandise item to a vehicle or health issue) may be examined and approved by a supervisor on a case to case basis.
All guests are subject to search
All bags will be searched upon entry at Chaifetz Arena. The bag policy is 14" x 14" x 6"
In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, the guest will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item or the item will be confiscated. Chaifetz Arena will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type. Chaifetz Arena management has the sole right to determine the type of pre-event screening.
In addition to all normal building search procedures and prohibited items, all guests coming to Chaifetz Arena may be asked to comply with arena security requirements, including asking all guests to remove their hat, empty all metal from their pockets and present to certified security and enter the arena through metal detectors. If anyone refuses these search or other security procedures, they may be denied entry into the venue.
Clients are allowed to hang signs up on finished surfaces, however they must use “painters” tape. No duct, packaging or other form of adhesive is allowed as it will cause damage to the finished surfaces.
Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted in the venue at any time. The immediate area around Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking campus. Additionally, the use of electronic smoking devices is not permitted inside the building. A smoking area for patrons is located just outside Gate E, patrons are provided a hand stamp for re-entry through this gate only.
There is no solicitation allowed at any Chaifetz Arena event.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Guests are encouraged to respect the sight lines and experiences of those around them. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
Guests are not encouraged to bring strollers into The Arena. Strollers are not permitted in the seating sections due to potential safety hazards. Strollers are allowed in suites. Umbrella style strollers that collapse completely are permitted to be placed underneath your seat. Larger strollers must be checked into the Guest Service Center at section 102 on the concourse. Chaifetz Arena is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen strollers. Strollers may not be left in walkways, on the concourse or in disabled seating areas.
Chaifetz Arena’s Box Office does not manage tickets for guests who purchased through a third party vendor. To avoid disputes with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make all ticketing purchases through authorized outlets only. Authorized outlets include www.thechaifetzarena.com, Chaifetz Arena Box Office, and Ticketmaster. Chaifetz Arena will not be responsible for validating tickets that were not purchased through an authorized outlet nor will assistance be provided should any issues result from them.
Ticket scalping is not allowed on Chaifetz Arena property. One warning may be issued. Report ticket scalpers to DPS.
Weapons of any type are prohibited at Chaifetz Arena. Armed Law Enforcement present in an official capacity must enter Gate B only to and must speak with the designated DPS officer at Gate B prior to entry. DPS will review the credentials and decide if a weapon will be let in, checked, or returned to their vehicle.
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Chaifetz Arena does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the Arena and may be subject to arrest.
Children are subject to screening, however, parents with an infant may carry the baby. Parents who are attending with small children who are able to walk on their own are invited to proceed through the machines alongside their children.
Guests will be asked to remove keys, phones, mobile devices, camera's and any other large metal items. Unlike what you expect at an airport, guests will NOT be asked to remove shoes, belts, small jewelry, watches, hair clips or other small amounts of loose change during the initial screening.
Guests in use of a mobility device for the event should purchase accessible seating in advance through by calling the box office at (314)977-5100. Chaifetz Arena offers a barrier free entrance with elevators for our disabled guests to get to all levels. Wheelchairs are allowed in Chaifetz Arena.