Alcohol and beer will be served at most Chaifetz Arena events to those 21 years and older, and everyone may be required to show proof of age.
Chaifetz Arena and Delaware North have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Chaifetz Arena does not allow outside food and beverage into the arena
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 25 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per transaction, with current, valid ID. At times, this may be adjusted per management
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show current valid identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to St. Louis Police Department persecution
- Guests on the suite levels are prohibited from removing bottles, cans and/or glasses from the suite level
- Guests are prohibited from leaving the arena with alcoholic beverages purchased inside.
Chaifetz Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures. Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Chaifetz Arena’s guest service center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked.
Chaifetz Arena Encourages:
- Good Sportsmanship
- Enthusiastic support of Billiken Athletics
- Commitment to safety
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Friendly attitude towards all visiting fans
- Disruptive, unruly, or intoxicated behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Inappropriate, discriminatory or obscene signage
- Rudeness to fellow fans or arena personnel
- Throwing objects or entering the court of play or show space
- Possession of outside alcoholic beverages in the arena
- Using any form of tobacco, including E-Cigarettes, inside the arena
Fans who display unacceptable behaviors will be subject to ejection, loss of season tickets and possible arrest at the discretion of arena personnel.
Chaifetz Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for all our guests. We require all guests to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
The following are what guests can expect when visiting Chaifetz Arena:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats or suites and show their tickets when requested
The following behavior may result in a guests removal from the arena:
- Guests who enter the playing area or stage will be immediately ejected from the venue
- Guests who smoke in the venue. Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking facility
- Guests who use any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing
- Guests who do not comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures
- Guests who stand on chairs, railings or put other guests on their backs or shoulders
- Guests who are fighting or challenge others to a fight
- Guests who “moon” or show other private body parts will be escorted out of the venue
- Guests who violate any of Chaifetz Arena’s policies and procedures
- Guests who violate any local, state or federal laws or statues
- Guests who ignite any display of flames, i.e. lighters, matches
- Guests who attempt to enter any backstage areas without permission
- Guests who throw, discharge, or launch any object or liquid substance
- Guests who willfully and maliciously disturb another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Guests who use profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Guests who taunt or use offensive language against any players, referees, or performers
- The Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member
Guests who choose not to adhere to the above code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
Weapons of any type are prohibited at Chaifetz Arena. Armed Law Enforcement present in an official capacity must enter Gate B only to and must speak with the designated DPS officer at Gate B prior to entry. DPS will review the credentials and decide if a weapon will be let in, checked, or returned to their vehicle.
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Chaifetz Arena does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the Arena and may be subject to arrest.