On March 12, 2020, the City of Saint Louis issued a public health emergency and are prohibiting events with attendees in excess of 1,000 people in an effort to slow the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. Effective immediately, Chaifetz Arena will be closed until further notice. In an abundance of caution, the venue will be thoroughly cleaned while closed.
We are currently working to reschedule all impacted events and will provide updates as quickly as possible. We ask all current ticket-holders to retain their tickets for these events until such time when a new date is determined as your current ticket will be valid for the new date. Please be patient and hang tight as we work through this unprecedented time.
Additionally, we have partnered with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events. Visit the Ticketmaster Help Center by clicking here for guidance and check back regularly for additional information and status updates as they become available.
Impacted events include - please keep your tickets to the original date, they will be honored at the new ones
- 3.20, Festival of Laughs | New Date: September 26, 2020
- 3.21, Sturgill Simpson | Cancelled
- 3.28, Gateway Blues Festival | New Date: TBD
- 4.8, AEW Dynamite | New Date: October 7, 2020
- 4.11, NF | Cancelled
- 4.17, Legends of Hip Hop | New Date: November 7, 2020
- 4.24, The Millennium Tour | New Date: TBD
- 5.23, Three 6 Mafia | New Date: October 2, 2020
- 5.29, Lauren Daigle | New Date: April 2, 2021
- 7.5, The 85 South Show Live | New Date: TBD