In light of the ongoing public health concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19 and following guidelines from the City of Saint Louis, Chaifetz Arena will be closed until further notice.
We are currently working to reschedule all impacted events and will provide updates as quickly as possible. We ask all current ticket-holders to retain their tickets for these events until such time when a new date is determined as your current ticket will be valid for the new date. Refunds are available at your point-of-purchase, please note, each show is subject to its own refund policy. Please contact your point-of-purchase with further questions.
Having trouble figuring out the status of an event or questions about tickets purchased online or in-person to an impacted event? Please call our main box office line and leave a voicemail, 314-977-5282. A member of our staff will return your call in a few business days.
Additionally, we have partnered with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events. Visit the Ticketmaster Help Center by clicking here for guidance and check back regularly for additional information and status updates as they become available.
Impacted events include - please keep your tickets to the original date, they will be honored at the new ones
- 3.20, Festival of Laughs | Cancelled
- 3.21, Sturgill Simpson | Cancelled
- 3.28, Gateway Blues Festival | Cancelled
- 4.8, AEW Dynamite | New Date: June 23, 2021
- 4.11, NF | Cancelled
- 4.17, Legends of Hip Hop | New Date: October 16, 2021
- 4.24, The Millennium Tour | New Date: May 9, 2021
- 5.23, Three 6 Mafia | New Date: TBD
- 5.29, Lauren Daigle | New Date: October 30, 2021
- 7.5, The 85 South Show Live | New Date: TBD