The Housekeeping crew is an on call, per event employee who is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of Chaifetz Arena by performing various cleaning duties within the seating bowl, concourse, suites, restrooms, and locker rooms for various events.
FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Responsible for the physical setup of all areas around the Arena including chairs, tables, staging, furnishings and equipment for sporting and live events
- Actively care for all arena equipment and property by storing, cleaning, and maintaining changeover equipment
- Respond and resolve set-up issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays based on the event schedule
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
PLEASE UPLOAD RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS AS .PDF FILES