Can I bring a camera or video camera to the event?
- No. Professional cameras and/or recording devices are not allowed inside the facility during any event. Professional cameras are considered those with detachable lenses of any length or make. Please note that the policy is subject to change depending on the request of tour/event management and their respective security teams. Chaifetz Arena building, security and usher staff reserve the right to prohibit any camera, recording device, etc from entering the premises.
How can I buy a brick on the plaza of Chaifetz Arena?
- For information on purchasing a Billiken Brick, please click here
Does Chaifetz Arena provide First Aid services?
- Yes. Our First Aid office is located on the concourse between Gates B & C immediately next to the SLU Shop.
How do I get a backstage pass or meet & greet?
- Backstage passes are typically issused by the event promoter and/or artist management to radio stations and local fan clubs when available. They are not available for purchase through the facility. Occasionally, a tour will make a limited number of VIP packages available for purchase online that include meet & greets.
What security measures should I expect?
- All guests are subject to search
- All bags will be searched upon entry at Chaifetz Arena. The bag policy is 14" x 14" x 6"
- In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, the guest will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item or the item will be confiscated. Chaifetz Arena will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type. Chaifetz Arena management has the sole right to determine the type of pre-event screening.
- In addition to all normal building search procedures and prohibited items, all guests coming to Chaifetz Arena may be asked to comply with arena security requirements, including asking all guests to remove their hat, empty all metal from their pockets and present to certified security and enter the arena through metal detectors. If anyone refuses these search or other security procedures, they may be denied entry into the venue.
What items do I need to remove from my pockets before passing through the metal detectors?
- Guests will be asked to remove keys, phones, mobile devices, camera's and any other large metal items
Do I have to remove my shoes, belt etc?
- Unlike what you expect at an airport, guests will NOT be asked to remove shoes, belts, small jewelry, watches, hair clips or other small amounts of loose change during the initial screening.
If I use a wheelchair, scooter or walker, do I still need to pass through the metal detector?
- As long as the wheelchair, scooter or walker fits through the machines, guests may use them. If the mobility device does not fit, sets off the alarm or guests in these circumstances prefer a secondary screening, a screening with a wand will be conducted.
If I have an artificial knee/hip or pacemaker, do I still have to pass through the metal detector?
- It is safe to proceed through the machines, however, guests with medical circumstances who prefer a wand screening may request such accommodation.
If I am an expectant mother, do I still have to pass through the metal detector?
- It is safe to proceed through the machines, however, expectant mothers who prefer a wand screening may request such accommodation.
Are signs permitted inside of Chaifetz Arena?
- Banners and signs are welcome at Chaifetz Arena as long as it does not disrupt the view or experience of any other fan and the content is tasteful. Banners and signs are subject to search and may be confiscated if messages are deemed inappropriate. Banner poles and sign sticks are not permitted. Please note, banners or signs should not exceed 11" x 17".
How can I contact Chaifetz Arena?
- Chaifetz Arena can be reached by phone at 314-977-5000 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I pick up will call tickets?
- Will call is located inside gate B at the box office. You must bring a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to pick up tickets. Will call is available the day of the event until the box office closes.
What accommodations can be made for patrons with disabilities attending events?
- ADA tickets are available for all events at Chaifetz Arena. These tickets can be purchased online through Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, or in person at the Chaifetz Arena box office. Wheelchair seats are designated on the map and are available in row U. Seats in row W are not wheelchair accessible, but are able to be accessed without using stairs.
- Assisted listening devices can be requested at the guest services kiosk near the main entrance. Patrons may reserve devices in advance of the show by calling 314-977-5000.
- Service animals as outlined by the American Disabilities Act are allowed inside Chaifetz Arena. However, we ask that all fans who plan on bringing a service animal to an event, please call 314-977-5000 in advance of the event, so the Chaifetz Arena staff can properly provide the best service possible.
Can I bring my own food and/or beverages into Chaifetz Arena?
- No. Outside food and/or drink is not permitted into Chaifetz Arena
- Concessions are operated by Delaware North Catering with multiple stands located throughout the concourse
What are the box office hours of operation?
- Hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday and open Saturdays and Sundays of event days typically one hour prior to doors
- Please call 314-977-5000 to confirm Saturday, Sunday, and event hours.
Where is the lost and found located at Chaifetz Arena?
- If you lost an item at a Chaifetz Arena event, please call 314-977-5000 to claim your item.
- To report a lost item during an event, please visit the guest services booth on the concourse between gates A and B.
- If you lost tickets to a future event, please call Ticketmaster customer service at 1-800-653-8000.
Can I smoke at Chaifetz Arena?
- Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking facility. E-cigarettes are not permitted inside Chaifetz Arena. A smoking exit is available at most events at gate E.
What are the rules concerning alcohol at Chaifetz Arena?
- Alcohol and beer are served at most Chaifetz Arena events (including SLU Billiken basketball games) to those 21 years and older, and everyone will be required to show proof of age. No alcohol will be allowed to be brought into or out of the arena.
- We want guests to enjoy the event in a fun and safe environment. Guests observed to be impaired, intoxicated or underage will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
May I re-enter Chaifetz Arena once I have left?
- The re-entry policy for Chaifetz Arena is on an event-by-event basis. Most events will not allow re-entry into the building, and all exits are final. Please ask the nearest guest services employee for further information before exiting the building.
What is the list of prohibited items at Chaifetz Arena?
- Prohibited items included but are not limited to:
- *Arena management and tour/event staff reserve the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises.
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Audio/video recording devices (GoPro, iPad, tablets, Google Glasses, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside food and/or beverage
- Oversized bags and backpacks (no larger than 14" x 14" x 6")
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles or Flasks
- Illegal drugs or substances (we have zero tolerance on this)
- Incendiary devices, flammable liquids, aerosol cans, permanent markers
- Weapons of any kind
- Strollers (exceptions will be made for collapsible ones that fit under a seat)
- Banner sticks, poster tubes and flag poles
- Items whose content cannot be inspected (wrapped gifts)
- Laptops, personal computers, two-way radios, tablets, iPads
- Flashlights, laser pointers, flares, fireworks, confetti
- Noise making devices (air horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc)
- Balloons, balls, projectiles or optical illusions
- Skateboards, segways, scooters, roller blades, bikes, hover boards and helmets
- Coolers, ice chests, folding chairs, pointed-tip umbrellas
- Seat cushions or booster seats
- Masks, chains, studded belts or bracelets
- Animals or pets (accommodations will be made for trained, harnessed and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads, flyers
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, derogatory characterization
Signs, flags and banners (no larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick). Signs must be relevant to the event and not contain any explicit language, profanity, derogatory characterization.
What is the metal detector policy for children?
- Children are subject to screening, however, parents with an infant may carry the baby. Parents who are attending with small children who are able to walk on their own are invited to proceed through the machines alongside their children.